The Great Library- Fan Fiction

Short Stories

Raptor Revenge, by Azonthus The history of Azonthus and how she left the Rainy Basin.
Fading Light, by Azonthus A look at how Basin raptors deal with death.
Meeting in Treetown, by Azonthus Azonthus meets C'xoila for the first time.
Funny Old Lady, by Azonthus A girl looks forward to her future.
Temple Exploration, by Azonthus Trouble often happens when you go where you're not supposed to.
Lantern Festival, by Azonthus The Sharpclaw celebrate the Lantern Festival.
Edward in Dinotopia, by Dmitri Edward comes to Dinotopia.
Journal of Mathaira, Traveling Hatchery Worker, Dinotopia, By Mathaira Mathaira's journal, an account of her explorations of the Island.
Gone Fishing, by Quen  
A Little Story, by Stefan deVelociraptor  
Forbidden Mountain Code, by Stormtracer The Code of the Forbidden Mountains.

Chapter Stories

Claws of Friendship
by Amber the Velociraptor
[Prologue] [Chapter 1] [Chapter 2]

Uncompleted.
EGG,
by ~Leaf Muncher~
[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3][Part 4] [Part 5]
The story of Leaf Muncher and Troove, a giganotosaurus.
Dinotopia Legend,
By Quickstride
[Partis Primus]
Uncompleted. The backstory for the Search for the Emerald Sunstone Flowers Role Play.
Summer Camp,
By Quickstride
[Part 1][Part 2][Part 3]
Uncompleted. Quickstride goes to camp in Tree Town.
Search Party, by Silverclaw
[Part 1][Part 2][Part 3][Part 4]
The Ruby Sunstone once again appears, but this time in pieces. Can a group of Dinotopians find them all and save the Island? Unfortunately, Part 5 has gone missing.

[Top]